At the meeting, Iranian Foreign Minister’s Senior Assistant for Special Political Affairs Ali-Asghar Khaji touched upon the Islamic Republic of Iran’s stance in support of a political solution to preserve Yemen’s territorial integrity, independence and unity, and a four-point plan for the political resolution of the crisis.Khaji also described Stockholm agreements as an important step in Yemen’s political process and regretted the other party’s disruptions in its implementation.The Iranian official said the Saudi-Emirati coalition’s air, maritime and land siege of Yemen has blocked the fair access of all Yemenis to humanitarian aid and emphasised the need to halt military operations against the country.The Yemeni ambassador also outlined the latest political and military developments in Yemen. Referring to the Government of National Salvation’s initiative to halt drone and missile strikes on Saudi Arabia on the condition that the other party would do the same, he expressed readiness to stop the war as soon as possible.He called the humanitarian situation in his country very regrettable and called on Latin American countries to step up their pressure to lift the blockade and send humanitarian aid to Yemen.Latin American ambassadors, in turn, praised the Iranian Foreign Ministry for providing such an opportunity, admiring the… Read full this story
- American soldier, 23, based in South Korea is diagnosed with coronavirus as public health offiicials warn spread in the US is inevitable
- British soldiers in Middle East on high alert amid warnings they WILL be killed as 'collateral damage' as Boris Johnson backs Donald Trump over 'self-defence' killing of Qassem Soleimani
- Iran: Jailed Nazanin's husband suggests Trump 'playing fast and loose with international law'
- Venezuela Avoids War for Now with Talks, but John Bolton Is Still Fighting on Twitter
- G7 set to end without a joint communique
- Legion of Christ vows better abuse response amid new scandal
- Trump’s India visit prioritizes pageantry over policy
- EMERGING MARKETS-Latam stocks, FX caught in coronavirus-fueled rout
- Russia And Turkey Edge Toward Showdown In Syria
- Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says Iran IS behind Gulf of Oman 'torpedo' attack as U.S. forces find unexploded mine and tanker industry chief warns 'oil supply to entire Western world could be at risk'
Yemeni Envoy Meets Latin American Counterparts in Tehran have 363 words, post on ifpnews.com at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.