As controversy over President Donald Trump’s call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy continues, Wikipedia editors likewise continue their efforts to slant related articles in favor of Democrat talking points. This has included falsely labeling allegations of Ukrainian meddling in the 2016 election in favor of the Democrats as “conspiracy theories” and claiming as fact that Trump used military aid as part of a “quid pro quo” with Ukraine. Wikipedia editors have also labeled other legitimate concerns about impropriety in the Russia investigation as “conspiracy theories” and created several articles labeling them as such. They have also treated many claims against President Donald Trump and his administration as fact despite being treated only as allegations by the cited sources.Soon after the controversy over the Ukraine call began, editors began building up articles on the controversy and the resulting impeachment inquiry launched by Congressional Democrats. Both articles are viewed by thousands of people every day. Editors early on sought to spin the controversy by framing Trump’s call as mainly pertaining to investigating Biden and his son’s involvement in Ukrainian corruption, when it mostly concerned Ukraine’s role in starting the discredited “Russiagate” investigation. John Solomon’s reporting for The Hill on Ukrainian meddling was… Read full this story
- Donald Trump accuses OBAMA of 'election corruption' as he demands to see the Democratic National Committee's hacked 'server' claiming it will show evidence of 2016 interference which he claims Rudy Giuliani was seeking in Ukraine
- Donald Trump's EU ambassador to testify to Congress following bombshell report he asked Ukrainian officials about Biden-linked energy company during private White House meeting
- Donald Trump claims 'there is NO WAY' any Democrat in Ohio debate could win the White House as he blasts 'illegal & absurd Impeachment' and predicts stock market crash if he loses
- Donald Trump DID hold up military aid to Ukraine to force investigation, says White House, but to force an investigation into 'DNC server' not the Bidens - and he DID order officials to work with Rudy Giuliani
- Donald Trump told Rick Perry to talk with personal attorney Rudy Giuliani about Ukrainian 'corruption,' Energy Secretary reveals, but says he never heard anyone mention the Bidens
- 'Mr. President, release your tax returns or SHUT UP!' Joe Biden unveils new message as he fights back against Donald Trump's accusations of corruption in Ukraine
- Donald Trump Jr attacks Anderson Cooper's handling of Democratic debate after host said the president's claims against Joe and Hunter Biden were 'false'
- Donald Trump Jr. blasts Hunter Biden for riding his father's political coattails as early as the 1990s and claims his entire career has been 'dependent' on the former vice president
- A Defiant Donald Trump Tells House Impeachment Investigators That He and His Peeps Won’t Be Talking
- Joe Biden calls Donald Trump and Rudy Giuliani 'thugs' as he defends his son Hunter's business dealings at 2020 debate
Wikipedia Editors Slant Ukraine Articles Against Donald Trump have 482 words, post on www.breitbart.com at October 28, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.