The older sister of a 15-year-old Vietnamese boy fears he froze to death while being trafficked to Britain to be reunited with his parents. Teenager Nguyen Huy Hung would be the youngest victim of the tragedy that claimed the lives of 39 people found dead in the back of a freezing trailer in Essex last Wednesday. His family has claimed the 15-year-old had longed to be with his father Nguyen Huy Tung and his mother Nyguen Thi Huyen and had spent the past two months travelling to the UK to see them. While his death has not been confirmed by police in Britain, Vietnamese police from the country’s capital Hanoi are supporting his relatives home in the remote village of Cuong Gian. His elder sister, 16, who lives in Korea, told friends of Facebook: ‘My brother left France for the UK and we have not been able to contact him since then’. An uncle has also travelled from the south of the country after the boy’s parents told authorities they lost contact with their son on October 22 – the day of the tragedy. It is thought the parents – who are believed to be in the UK illegally -… Read full this story
- A 15-year-old is dropping off puzzles and handwritten notes at nursing homes to cheer up residents
- Watch Ellen DeGeneres Sweetly Surprise a 15-Year-Old Cancer Survivor
- Vatican closes investigation into 15-year-old girl's 1983 disappearance after remains dug up at cemetery proved to be more than a century old
- Mandy Moore reminisces about opening for the Backstreet Boys at just 15-years-old and even shows off her tour badge: 'It looks like an Amber Alert'
- Man who handed gun to 15-year-old arrested after son shot
- US 32-Year-Old Enrolls in School As 15-Year-Old Teen - Police
- Family release sickening video of 15-year-old girl screaming in pain as she is punched and kicked to the floor in violent tram robbery
- Has Vatican 'murder victim' been found? Investigators find two sets of bones hidden inside a 19th-century tomb in search for 15-year-old church employee's daughter who vanished in 1983
- Boy, 13, 'stabs seven-year-old brother to death' after 'losing video game'
- Man Held for Allegedly Sexually Assaulting 15-year-old Daughter in UP's Shamli
Vietnamese woman claims 15-year-old brother is the 'youngest victim' of migrant truck tragedy and died in 'bid to be reuninted with his parents who are both illegally living in Britain' have 367 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 28, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.