(CNN)The top US diplomat in Ukraine, Bill Taylor, testified Tuesday that he had been told President Donald Trump would withhold military aid to the country until it publicly declared investigations would be launched that could help his reelection chances — including into former Vice President Joe Biden, according to a copy of Taylor’s opening statement obtained by CNN.
Fill in the gaps
Taylor plans to return to post
- Sondland testifies quid pro quo in Ukraine was real and widely known
- Demolishing the Trump campaign's holiday guide to debating liberal 'snowflakes'
- After Today, the Vise Tightens on Trump’s Ukraine Point Man
- Top diplomat in Ukraine tells impeachment probe Rudy Giuliani wanted investigation into the Bidens 'to benefit someone in the United States' - and reveals State Dept officials were BANNED from Donald Trump's call to country's president
- Trump Lawyer Giuliani Says He Would Testify at President's Impeachment Trial
- Trump impeachment hearing live updates: Ukrainians asked about U.S. aid hours after July 25 Trump call
- White House Refuses to Participate in Impeachment Inquiry
- Vladimir Putin’s Campaign to Seduce, Subvert and Screw Over Western Democracies—Including Ours
US diplomat directly ties Trump to Ukraine quid pro quo have 1836 words, post on edition.cnn.com at October 22, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.