Have you seen that TV show about the cops who were investigating a drug operation? You know the one I’m talking about. There was money laundering, corrupt politicians, street-level crime and a mysterious foreign drug dealer? The Wire? No, I’m talking about the Trump administration. Federal prosecutors in the Southern District of New York have indicted five suspects alleging that the men violated campaign finance laws by funneling hundreds of thousands of dollars to political action committees associated with the Donald Trump campaign. The Wall Street Journal report that individuals were involved in a scheme to sell drugs, launder money and influence politicians. Advertisement The indictment names four men and one unnamed suspect: Lev “Stringer Bell” Parnas, a Ukraine-born businessman and U.S citizen; Igor Fruman, a U.S. citizen born in Belarus who was the Avon Barksdale of the operation Andrey “Marlo Stanfield” Kukushkin, a Ukraine-born businessman and U.S citizen; David “Proposition Joe” Correia, a U.S. citizen and businessman; and Foreign National-1, a Russian businessman who is not a resident or citizen of the U.S. who is essentially “The Greek” from Season 2 of The Wire. Advertisement According to prosecutors, Parnas and Fruman, who had no history of making political donations,… Read full this story
- Ukraine to investigate leaked tapes with ex-president, Biden
- Tape of Joe Biden demanding 'corrupt' Ukrainian prosecutor general be removed from office in return for $1billion in loan guarantees is leaked - prompting 'treason' probe in Kiev
- Will Biden-Ukraine Revelations Fall on Deaf Ears Among US Voters Again?
- Biden Leaked Ukraine Calls Were Released As Part of a Russian 'Special Operation,' Ex-President Claims
- Ukraine’s President Finally Delivers Favor Trump Was Impeached Over
- Parnas: US ambassador to Ukraine removed to clear path for investigations into Bidens
- Ukraine to investigate leaked calls between Joe Biden and ex-president
- Rudy Giuliani: Trump's Former Lawyer Michael Cohen Is a 'Pathological Liar,' Not Credible
- Zelensky seeks probe over leaked audio of Biden linking US aid to Ukraine prosecutor's ouster
- 'He Knew All Along': Cohen Testimony Explains Donald Trump's Dismissal of Meddling Concerns, James Clapper Says
Rudy, Russians and Weed: The Giuliani/Ukraine Corruption Indictments Explained via have 343 words, post on www.theroot.com at October 10, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.