Jasmine Harman, 43, hinted she is considering a future appearance on Strictly Come Dancing as she took on a Salsa class in the name of fitness. The A Place In The Sun presenter shared a video of her dancing prowess in view of her 27,000 Instagram followers yesterday, as she twirled around a studio by a professional dancer. Jasmine seemed to be enjoying her experience learning the Latin dance, beaming with delight while she performed each step. The TV personality even attempted some intricate Armography during the routine.
Opening up about her time on the dance floor, Jasmine added in the caption: “ Fitness should be fun!
“And although I wasn’t very good at it, it had such a laugh at this Salsa class today!”
However, due to her lack of experience, Jasmine insisted she wasn’t prepared for a stint on Strictly yet.
She continued: “Even a great dancer like @jovinodesouza19 couldn’t make me look good!
“Not quite ready for #strictly thanks @gimnasiofusion1 and @natashaclegg for giving me the courage to join in!”
In spite of her lack of confidence over her dance skills, the star’s fans took to the comments section to encourage her to sign up to the BBC series.
One person wrote: “Awesome moves Jasmine Strictly next year.”
Another added: “ Would love to see you on Strictly x.”
“Very good Jasmine you’re ready for Strictly,” a third fan gushed.
The property expert revealed she was feeling “worse for wear” on Instagram after having a late night while siting aboard a stationary aircraft.
She said: “I went to a wedding last night so I’m feeling a little bit worse for wear this morning.
“I had to pack because I was leaving for Mallorca and I hadn’t packed yet.”
Jasmine added: “So the result of that was I packed everything in about 20 minutes thinking I’m a seasoned pro and I know what I’m doing.”
Unfortunately, this wasn’t the case, as she admitted: “I forgot my European plug adaptors so I bought some in the airport,
“I forgot my flip flops so I bought some in the airport. Forgot my work clothes for filming. I had to buy something in the airport.”
The presenter divulged: “Also, I forgot my laptop charger. Couldn’t buy that in the airport. So I’m just going to have to live without it.”
A Place In The Sun airs on Sunday at 1pm on 4seven.
- Kobe, Lakers outlast Suns in third OT
- Suns looking for identity going into break
- UW handles concussions with strict protocol
- First DH Blomberg embraces ‘notoriety’, place in history
- Suns beat Jazz in first game without Sloan
- Suns run away from Jazz in second half
- MLB on FOX ready to tie one on
- Gay ready to attack 100 in games
- Relentless Randle ready to enter Hall of Fame
- The best TV of 2018 so far
- ASU, UCLA want same thing: Pac-12 South title
- Dixon, Batch battling for final Steelers QB spot
- Colvin, Young hope to continue tear
- Ravens start moving forward with preseason win over Bucs
- Who’ll win Week 2’s biggest games?
- Consistency top priority for USA
- Blackpool relegated after 4-2 loss at Man United
- Lambert heaps praise on Benteke
- Ryne Sandberg’s new life in baseball
- Evaluating the Stars: The Forwards
A Place In The Sun presenter Jasmine Harman teases Strictly appearance: 'Not quite ready' have 559 words, post on www.express.co.uk at October 3, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.