President of the Vietnam Fatherland Front (VFF) Central Committee Tran Thanh Man meets with Speaker of the RoK National Assembly Moon Hee-sang (Photo: VNA) The VFF leader said he hopes that Speaker Moon would continue supporting the development of bilateral relations as well as the Vietnamese community in the RoK, especially Vietnamese women marrying Korean citizens. He also expressed his wish that the RoK would continue supporting Vietnam and ASEAN’s stance of maintaining peace, stability, maritime freedom and safety in the East Sea, and settling disputes in the East Sea by peaceful means in line with international law, including the 1982 United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS), fully implementing the Declaration on the Conduct of Parties in the East Sea (DOC) towards reaching an effective and practical Code of Conduct in the East Sea (COC) at an early date. He also voiced Vietnam’s consistent support for peace, stability, denuclearisation and settlement of issues on the Korean peninsula in a peaceful manner via dialogues and negotiations and affirmed that within its capacity, Vietnam will make positive contributions to the peace process on the Korean peninsula. Moon, in turn, said his nation’s New Southern Policy treasures ties with… Read full this story
- Removing all landmines and unexploded ordnance in Vietnam by 2030, can it be done?
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia on April 10
- Special summits strengthen ASEAN, partners’ ties in COVID-19 fight
- Part 1: Vitality in dead lands
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 9
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 13
- Joint Statement of Special ASEAN Plus Three Summit on Coronavirus Disease 2019
Vietnam considers RoK important partner have 271 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.