PUBLISHED: 07:24 12 September 2019 | UPDATED: 07:24 12 September 2019
A train fault has caused disruption to trains from Norwich this morning. Picture: Sonya Brown
Train faults are causing disruption to services to and from Norwich this morning.
You may also want to watch:
The 6.52am service from Norwich to Great Yarmouth and the 7.05am from Norwich to London Liverpool Street have both been cancelled due to a train fault.
While the 9.30am from London Liverpool Street to Norwich, due 11.27am will be terminated at Ipswich and will no longer stop at Stowmarket, Diss or Norwich due to a train fault.
For the latest travel information on the railways visit the Greater Anglia journey check website.
- 100,000 commuters have moved house due to poor rail services, study suggests
- Commuters deserve a better rail service
- Mumbai's pride: A swanky Metro rail service
- Delhi’s worsening pollution levels could force Team India to cancel training session
- Government's response to train timetable fiasco is a shambles
- Couple who complained that the value of their guesthouse next to a railway was ruined by passing TRAINS line LOSE claim for £95k compensation
- Rail companies to sell cheaper advanced tickets up to 10 minutes before journeys
- NMR services cancelled till Nov. 2
- Over 10,000 China-Europe freight trains pass Alashankou Port
- Trains cancelled, rescheduled