President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday met behind closed doors with the South African President’s Special Envoy, Mr Jeff Radebe, at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports the Special Envoy, who was accompanied by South African High Commissioner to Nigeria, Bobby J. Moroe, arrived the State House at about 2.15p.m, and moved straight to the president’s office.
President Cyril Ramaphosa of South Africa had last week decided to dispatch the Special Envoys to Nigeria and six other African countries mostly affected by the xenophobic attacks on foreign nationals including Nigerians in his country.
- Ramaphosa extends troop deployment in gang-infested communities
- Xenophobia: Buhari, South African Special Envoy meet in Aso Rock
- Russia names Steven Seagal, martial artist and movie star, as special envoy to U.S.
- Steven Seagal named Russian special envoy to US
- Steven Seagal Appointed by Russia as Special Envoy to the U.S.
- South African President Pushes to Seize Farms Without Compensation Sparking Opposition Anger
- Photos: Remembering ‘King of Pop’ Michael Jackson on anniversary of his birth
- In 45 years, I've seen only one other president ever act as desperate as Trump
- Saudi expels Canadian envoy over "interference"
- Russia names action-movie star Steven Seagal as envoy for U.S.
- Melania Trump issues statement supporting LeBron James after president insults him
- This photo is causing trouble for Cory Booker
- President responds to former aide’s accusations
- Trump Takes up Cause of White South African Farmers
- Trump lawyer: If Mueller subpoenas president, case will go to Supreme Court
- Airbnb Owners Routinely Deny Bookings To Clients With North African Names: Complaint
- 5 big reasons why Michael Cohen might bring down Trump's presidency
- China Bans Winnie-the-Pooh Film After President Xi Jinping Compared to Dopey Bear
- Former Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe Says His Pension Is Too Small, Wants $10 Million
- Obama just endorsed these N.J. candidates. Here's why he has a special interest in them.
- Images: Photos of Aretha Franklin through the years
- SC megachurch pastor defends meeting with President Trump at White House
PHOTO: Buhari receives S/African President’s Special Envoy have 334 words, post on www.vanguardngr.com at September 16, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.