From 31 August to 28 September, Chinatown will be soaked in festivities and beautifully adorned with colorful lanterns and dazzling decorations. Come and join us to appreciate and experience the allure and significance of this Chinese traditional festival.
· Official Light-Up and Opening Ceremony (31 Aug): Kick start the Festival with the Official Street Light-up, dragon dance performance, and multicultural song and dance performances by local and overseas troupes from China. Finally, catch the spectacular fireworks displays lined up for the grand finale.
· Mass Lantern Walk (8 Sep): Immerse yourself in the festive spirit as you soak in the leisurely-paced lantern parade procession under the full moon and the dazzling displays around Chinatown.
· Nightly Stage Shows (31 Aug –13 Sep): Enjoy the animated and dynamic Chinese cultural acts, folk songs and lion dance performances on every night for 30 minutes.
· Festive Bazaar and Trade Fair (24 Aug –22 Sep): Bask in the festivities and walk along the bustling festive street of over 200 stalls offering a dazzling variety of festive treats like moon cakes, pomelos, lanterns, handicrafts, tea and more.
When: 31 Aug – 28 Sep
Admission: Ticketing charges apply for selected programs
- Con Son-Kiep Bac Autumn Festival honors national heroes
- Miami Light Project Presents ScreenDance Miami Festival 2019
- Second Wave of Acts Added to Moontower Comedy Festival 2019
- Miami Jewish Film Festival 2019's Must-See Films
- Charleston Wine + Food Festival 2019 music lineup goes super local
- Kentucky Derby Festival 2019: Royal Princesses announced
- Forecastle Festival 2019: How to get your pre-sale tickets
- Cincinnati's Bunbury Music Festival 2019: Blink-182 cancels again
- Green River Festival 2019: First Aid Kit, The Devil Makes Three, and more
- Paxahau shares full lineup for Movement Music Festival 2019