– Chairwoman of the Lao National Assembly (NA) Pany Yathotou highly valued the experiences the Vietnamese NA shared at the symposium that she and her Vietnamese counterpart Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan co-chaired in Vientiane on September 27.
The two sides discussed policies and laws on occupational education and employment in the morning.
In the afternoon session, they shared experience in the coordination among the NA, the Government and relevant agencies in the settlement of complaints and denunciations.
At the event, the two sides agreed to continue working together to share more experience in order to help the NAs perform well their function of being the supreme representative agencies of the Vietnamese and Lao peoples.
Concluding the symposium, the host said the two sides exchanged experience in performing their roles, rights, obligations and tasks, helping to promote the effectiveness of the state and society management by law.
She appreciated the Vietnamese side’s speeches which, she said, provided precious lessons for the Lao parliament to consider.
The leader also said the two NAs have stood side by side in performing their duties, which has greatly contributed to the friendship and cooperation between the two countries.
The Vietnamese and Lao parliaments have co-organised eight workshops during the ongoing 14th tenure of the Vietnamese legislature and the 8th tenure of the Lao one, four of which were co-chaired by the NAs’ leaders./.
- Better Than Boots on the Ground: Pentagon's Tiny Drones Score ‘High Value’ Kills
- The bassy, high value Audio-Technica ATH-M40X are now even cheaper
- Vietnamese leaders hold talks with Cambodian PM Hun Sen
- Việt Nam considers Germany an important partner: NA leader
- NA Vice Chairman hosts Ukrainian parliamentarians
- The power of digital transformation featured at Vietnamese Talent Awards 2019
- Vietnam hands over Lao military art troupe’s headquarters
- Vietnam welcomes Czech Republic’s resumption of working visas for Vietnamese
- Vietnam values strategic partnership with Thailand: NA leader
- Vietnamese, Kazakhstani top legislators hold talks in Hanoi