By: Manav Malhotra 18 Sep 2019 2:55 PM GMT HNLU is organizing its flagship event, the 11th Justice Hidayatullah Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2019 sponsored by the Competition Commission of India (CCI-HNMCC 2019) and in association with P & A Law Offices, to be held from the 18th to 20th October 2019. Who can apply? The competition is open only for bonafide students of recognized Institutions/Universities/Organizations who are currently pursuing their Bachelors’ Degree in Law i.e. 3-Year LLB or 5-Years LLB Integrated Programme.Team composition Each team shall consist of a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 3 members. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances. There shall be 2 speakers and 1 researcher designated in a 3 member team while in case of a 2 member team, both the members shall be considered to be speakers. Teams shall identify the speakers and researchers during registration. No extra member or observer shall be allowed. Registration · Teams must confirm their participation by sending a scanned copy of the ‘Registration Form’ (annexed herewith) – completely filled and duly signed by the Head of Participating Institution to [email protected] latest by 11:59 pm on 25th September 2019. To Access Registration form… Read full this story
- Supreme Court dismisses major privacy rights case
- Justice Department opens investigation into wireless carriers
- UK Supreme Court Declines Appeal from Parents of Dying Toddler
- Microsoft's Supreme Court Case Has Big Implications For Data
- Publishers to Court: Slap Apple, Sting Us
- The Latest: Philippine top court votes to oust chief justice
- Florida Could Start a Criminal-Justice Data Revolution
- What time will the Supreme Court hear arguments on Trump’s travel ban?
- Trump Travel Ban Has Good Day at Supreme Court
- Fitton: Judicial Watch Sues DOJ for FISA Court Transcripts Tied to Clinton-DNC Dossier
Justice Hidayatullah Moot Court Competition At HNLU, Raipur have 291 words, post on www.livelaw.in at September 18, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.