Share Tweet Email 2020 presidential election Share: Share Tweet Email Share: Share Tweet Email KTRK HOUSTON, Texas — Ten Democratic presidential candidates will gather at Texas Southern University in Houston for the third Democratic presidential debate tomorrow.The ABC-Univision debate will be moderated by ABC News anchor George Stephanopoulos, “World News Tonight” anchor David Muir, ABC News correspondent Linsey Davis and Univision anchor Jorge Ramos.On television, the debate will air live on ABC in English and on Univision in Spanish at 8 p.m. ET | 7 p.m. CT | 5 p.m. PT.You can watch a live-stream of the debate on this ABC station’s website. It will also stream on Roku, Hulu, AppleTV, Amazon Fire TV, YouTube, Apple News, Facebook, Twitter, and the ABC News, Good Morning America and FiveThirtyEight websites and mobile phone apps.While more than 10 candidates are running, not all met the polling and fundraising thresholds to participate in the third debate. Here’s who will be on the debate stage in Houston:Former Vice President Joe BidenNew Jersey Sen. Cory BookerSouth Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete ButtigiegFormer Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julián CastroCalifornia Sen. Kamala HarrisMinnesota Sen. Amy KlobucharFormer Texas Rep. Beto O’RourkeVermont Sen. Bernie SandersMassachusetts Sen. Elizabeth WarrenEntrepreneur Andrew… Read full this story
- Joe Biden Pile-On Sees Democratic Debate Ratings Rise For CNN On Night 2; Down From June Debate
- Democratic Debate #2 Night 2 Review: No TKO As Joe Biden Punched By Everyone; CNN Tweaks Boxing Match Format, A Bit
- Who had the most speaking time in the Democratic debate?
- ABC’s Democratic Debate Ratings Soar
- How to watch tonight’s third 2020 Democratic primary debate online
- Ted Cruz thwarts challenge from Democratic insurgent Beto O'Rourke in tight Senate race, ABC News projects
- David Petraeus resigns as director of CIA over affair - US politics live
- Gun control advocates take their campaign to the state with more registered guns than any in the US
- In Trump era, Beto O'Rourke eyes an end to Republican grip on Texas
- The Hill's Morning Report - Trump on defense over economic jitters
How to watch the Houston Democratic debate on ABC have 344 words, post on abc13.com at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.