Sport by Press Association 20/09/2019, 4:43 pm Send us a story Sign up to our Daily newsletter Cambridge will continue to be without Luke Hannant for their Sky Bet League Two game against Swindon on Saturday. The midfielder was forced off after 53 minutes during his side’s 4-0 win at Mansfield on Tuesday and the club is waiting for information on the full extent of his ankle injury. Liam O’Neil is expected to return to action against Swindon after overcoming a slight hamstring problem having returned to training earlier in the week. Midfielder Gary Deegan has returned to light training while Dan Jones remains two weeks away from a return after suffering a broken foot. Swindon could be without Mathieu Baudry for their trip to Cambridge. The defender was forced off during the Robins’ 3-0 defeat to Colchester after just 35 minutes on Tuesday. Michael Doughty could return to the starting line-up after he returned to the bench on Tuesday following his three-match ban for a red card at Cheltenham. Zeki Fryers could continue on the bench after returning from injury, having been named as a substitute for the games against Colchester and Macclesfield, while Ellis Iandolo looks set to… Read full this story
- CHRIS DEERIN: Age has relegated me to the sidelines. At least it's an escape from all the rushing
- Marxism Today: the forgotten visionaries whose ideas could save Labour
- British academic jailed in Iran says she 'feels abandoned and forgotten'
- Two Veterans Are Running the Boston and London Marathons Back-to-Back — with Royal Support!
- Ai Weiwei cites change in German attitudes as reason for move to UK
Hannant still sidelined for Cambridge have 276 words, post on www.eveningexpress.co.uk at September 20, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.