PUBLISHED: 09:32 12 September 2019 | UPDATED: 09:41 12 September 2019 Ellie Branston-Tilley, who fainted on an overcrowded Bittern Line train from Sheringham to Norwich on the morning of Wednesday, September 11. Picture: Supplied by Jodie Branston-Tilley Archant Parents have hit out at a rail company after a 16-year-old girl collapsed on a crowded and hot single-carriage train. Student Ellie Branston-Tillet fainted on the journey from Cromer to Norwich on Wednesday (August 11) after she and others were forced to stand on the service. Greater Anglia, which runs the trains, has apologised, but parents say it is not enough.Ellie’s mum, Jodie Branston-Tillet, said: “She was standing where the luggage racks were because there was nowhere else to stand.”When she felt unwell her legs came out from under her and no-one could get to her.This was the scene on an overcrowded train from Sheringham to Norwich on the morning of Wednesday, September 11. Picture: Supplied by Finoa Craske”One carriage is not sufficient for the number of people who travel into Norwich. I’m just shocked.”Also on the train were a school friend of Ellie’s called George and his mum, Vikki Wright, 36, from Southrepps.Ms Wright said it was hot and crowded on… Read full this story
- Schools provide remote training amid novel coronavirus fear
- Family of missing girl, 16, plead for her to get in touch after she disappeared three days ago
- Tokyo 2020 postpones volunteer training amid virus outbreak
- Davis Girl, 16, Reported Missing: Police
- Girl, 16, killed in Oakland / Teen's shooting is the city's 109th homicide of 2003
- Missing Brooke Maddern: Mum's appeal for 'vulnerable' girl, 16, not seen since Sunday
- 16 trains via Ludhiana cancelled from February 23 to March 2
- Three pairs of trains to stop at KIA Halt station
- Nurses will be trained to perform surgery under radical plan to slash NHS waiting times and tackle looming crisis of ageing population
- பிஞ்சிலே பழுத்த.. 19 வயது பெண்ணை மணம் முடித்த 16 வயது சிறுவன்.. கியாஸ் கனெக்ஷன் தந்தபோது வந்த லவ்!
Girl, 16, faints on train amid 'disgusting' overcrowding have 310 words, post on www.eveningnews24.co.uk at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.