Deputy Defence Minister Defence Sen. Lt. Gen. Nguyen Chi Vinh (R) and US Defence Attaché to Vietnam Col. Thomas Stevenson (Photo:VNA) Vinh congratulated the US guest on his appointment as the US Defence Attaché to Vietnam and voiced his hope that during his term, Stevenson will make practical contributions to defence links between the two nations. He affirmed leaders of the Vietnamese Ministry of National Defence and relevant agencies’ readiness to offer the best possible conditions for the attaché to fulfill his tasks.
- President Obama, Prime Minister Cameron promise no letup against Khadafy's forces in Libya
- Data61 partners with Hensoldt Cyber for defence systems cyber protection
- NO EASY VISIT HOME. With Hornets in playoff hunt, no time to send them back to New Orleans
- U.S. behind most of world in parental leave policy: study; Papua New Guinea, Swaziland & U.S. lag
- Another Halloween, a new Suspiria, and a second Goosebumps outbreak are coming this October
- It's Official: Jordan Peele Will Host His
- Are New Jersey's new brewery regulations too restrictive?
- RESTAURANT ROAD'S ROUGH. Owning a new eatery: Costs are great, roadblocks routine
- Second school deputy chancellor resigns since new boss Cathie Black's hire
- CNN to again host New Year's countdown in New Orleans
Deputy Defence Minister hosts new US Defence Attaché have 210 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.