Walsall boss Darrell Clarke will assess Cameron Pring and Elijah Adebayo before Saturday’s home game against Bradford.
Defender Pring and striker Adebayo were forced out of last week’s goalless draw at Colchester due to knocks and could miss out.
Striker Rory Gaffney is hoping to make his home debut for the Saddlers, who have scored one goal in their last five league games, after his first start last week.
Midfielder Danny Guthrie (hamstring) and on-loan Bristol City winger Rory Holden both returned from injury last week and are hoping to retain their starting places.
Bradford will be without winger Jamie Devitt due to a hamstring injury sustained in the recent Leasing.com Trophy win at Bolton.
Devitt, on a season-long loan from Blackpool, is waiting to learn the full extent of the injury but could be ruled out long-term.
Defender Adam Henley is expected to be back in contention after missing the last three league games through injury.
Zeli Ismail is suspended. The winger received two yellow cards after stepping off the bench in last week’s home win against Northampton.
- Clark too busy to meet Lumsden Maternity directors
- Halifax-born Collins describes challenge ahead at Bradford City
- Lawmakers in Both Parties Are Skeptical as They Assess North Korea Meeting
- 'Understand the power of your vote:' Stephon Clark's family, black leaders make appeal ahead of Election Day
- NFDA ramps-up lobbying with Lookers and Arnold Clark MP visits
- King’s Lynn Town re-sign star duo for next season
- Mother who threw 18-month-old son from Bradford flats detained in hospital
- Radio Ulster's Conor Bradford: The serious illness that kept me off air for a year
- Trump casts doubt on Russian election meddling ahead of Putin summit
- Joe Montana on Dwight Clark: ‘Grateful for the decades of love and friendship’