Sport by Press Association 20/09/2019, 2:55 pm Send us a story Sign up to our Daily newsletter Brentford boss Thomas Frank is open to making changes ahead of his side’s encounter with Stoke at Griffin Park. Frank is yet to adjust his starting XI since their victory over Derby nearly three weeks ago. However, with the Bees having only claimed two wins from seven games this season, he has now said his squad will need to fight to keep hold of their places. Only Danish defenders Mads Bech Sorensen and Luka Racic are unavailable, with both players just shy of match fitness after recovering from injuries. Stoke are yet to win a game this season and sit bottom of the Championship. Manager Nathan Jones is without Ryan Shawcross and the suspended Joe Allen. Nick Powell has not played since the opening game of the season but is approaching match fitness. Cameron Carter-Vickers has missed a handful of training sessions due to illness but is available having recovered and returned to training.
- Global downturn spurred Fed to consider changing rate path: minutes
- Google's breakneck changes stoke privacy fears
- Ministry considers changes to personal income tax
- Vietnam considers changes to controversial alcohol sale bill
- Government considers changes for Law on Fees and Charges
- Olympics: Rogge considers changes for Rio
- “Historic visit”
- ActionAid releases VN climate change report
- Int’l workshop discusses climate change adaptation
- Asian MPs discuss solutions to climate change
Brentford consider changes for Stoke visit have 246 words, post on www.eveningexpress.co.uk at September 20, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.