Sport by Press Association 20/09/2019, 2:55 pm Send us a story Sign up to our Daily newsletter Brentford boss Thomas Frank is open to making changes ahead of his side’s encounter with Stoke at Griffin Park. Frank is yet to adjust his starting XI since their victory over Derby nearly three weeks ago. However, with the Bees having only claimed two wins from seven games this season, he has now said his squad will need to fight to keep hold of their places. Only Danish defenders Mads Bech Sorensen and Luka Racic are unavailable, with both players just shy of match fitness after recovering from injuries. Stoke are yet to win a game this season and sit bottom of the Championship. Manager Nathan Jones is without Ryan Shawcross and the suspended Joe Allen. Nick Powell has not played since the opening game of the season but is approaching match fitness. Cameron Carter-Vickers has missed a handful of training sessions due to illness but is available having recovered and returned to training.
- Football panel to consider changing offside law
- FIFA panel to consider changing offside rule
- FIFA not considering changes to 2022 WC in Qatar
- FIFA not considering changes to 2022 WCup in Qatar
- PGA Tour considers change of season-ending format
- PGA considering change to season format
- Wrestling considers changing singlet for Olympics
- Di Matteo considers changes
- FSU considering changes after 82-64 loss to Gators
- Texas to consider changing Brown’s contract
Brentford consider changes for Stoke visit have 241 words, post on www.eveningexpress.co.uk at September 20, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.