By Christian de La Chapelle Published September 18, 2019 Wall Street FOXBusiness Facebook Twitter Comments Print video Trump’s Hollywood fundraisers kept secret after celebrities try to ‘out’ donors National Diversity Coalition for Trump CEO Pastor Darrell Scott weighs in on Trump fundraisers and former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski’s hearing on Tuesday. When President Trump returns to New York City to speak at the United Nations next week, he will be having a fundraiser at the luxurious Upper East Side townhouse of legendary hedge fund billionaire John Paulson, who is also one of his main economic advisers and an early supporter. Continue Reading Below Paulson was the first major Wall Street mover and shaker to publicly endorse Trump after he secured the Republican nomination for the presidency in 2016. Paulson, who runs the investment management firm Paulson & Co., famously made his name by betting against the subprime mortgage market bubble that led to the Great Recession in 2008. Forbes puts his net worth at $4.2 billion. Hedge Fund manager John Paulson attends the men’s singles final match between Roger Federer of Switzerland and Novak Djokovic of Serbia at the U.S. Open Championships tennis tournament in New York, September 13, 2015. (REUTERS/Mike Segar) What Paulson did… Read full this story
- Trump tweets insults, promotes baseless claims, plays golf on weekend dedicated to war dead
- Demings hits Trump for campaigning off Biden 'you ain't black' comments
- Trump ramps up Twitter push on unfounded Scarborough conspiracy theory
- The Latest: Trump turns from staffing turmoil to tax cuts
- Black pastor tells CNN's Lemon that Trump doesn't 'just attack black people. He attacks anybody'
- Trump isn't masking his denial
- NAACP denies Joe Biden's claim that it endorsed him 'every time' he has run after former VP apologized for telling radio host Charlamagne tha God 'you ain't black' in car crash interview
- The Memo: Trump agenda rolls on amid pandemic
- Coronavirus live updates: Trump says push for mail-in ballots is a ‘scam’
- Trump plays golf for second day in a row as coronavirus lockdown rules ease
Billionaire John Paulson to host NYC fundraiser for Trump have 343 words, post on www.foxbusiness.com at September 18, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.