MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. (AP) — Antonio Brown caught a 20-yard touchdown pass in his debut for the New England Patriots, and they scored twice on interception returns in a two-minute fourth-quarter span Sunday to beat the Miami Dolphins, 43-0. Brown also made an 18-yard catch on his first play for the Patriots, who signed him Monday. He finished with 56 yards on four receptions, all in the first half. The NFL allowed the four-time All-Pro receiver to play despite a civil lawsuit filed Tuesday by his former trainer accusing him of sexually assaulting her on three occasions. New England’s defense outscored Miami with interception returns for touchdowns of 54 yards by Stephon Gilmore and 69 yards by Jamie Collins Sr. The Patriots totaled seven sacks and four interceptions and earned their most lopsided win in the 108-game history of the series. Tom Brady threw for 264 yards and two scores for the Pats, who are 2-0 for the first time since 2016, winning by a combined score of 76-3. The Dolphins are 0-2 for only the second time since 2012, with their losses by a combined score of 102-10. Bill Belichick didn’t let up against his former assistant, Dolphins rookie… Read full this story
- Tom Brady is sort of on Antonio Brown’s side in helmet mess
- Antonio Brown wins Atlanta City Council District 3 special runoff election
- Antonio Brown files second grievance against NFL over his helmet
- Raiders’ Antonio Brown lets his work do the talking
- Raiders get sneak preview of practicing with Antonio Brown
- Antonio Brown-Raiders saga takes another weird turn
- Why this Antonio Brown-Jon Gruden marriage feels like old times
- What's wrong with Antonio Brown's helmet?
- Raiders’ Jon Gruden defends Antonio Brown amid retirement threat
- Raiders give Antonio Brown ultimatum over helmet saga
Antonio Brown scores TD as Patriots crush Dolphins 43-0 have 294 words, post on www.boston.com at September 15, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.