LOS ANGELES — A Los Angeles deputy city attorney has died along with two other family members in an apparent murder-suicide.
Police say they were called to a Northridge home Wednesday morning and found a man in his 60s, a woman in her 50s and a man in his 20s dead.
The Los Angeles city attorney’s office says Eric Lertzman, his wife and his adult son were killed and says police had been called to the home by reports of a “domestic disturbance.”
Neighbors tell KABC-TV that the father shot his wife and son but his daughter managed to escape through a bathroom window and call police.
Neighbor Greg Demos tells KTLA-TV that the woman ran to his home in her pajamas and said that her father had tried to shoot her.
Police confirmed that a woman managed to flee the home.
They say two handguns were found at the scene.
- Two New York children, two adults found dead in suspected murder-suicide, reports say
- Lillard and Davis clash in Portland-Los Angeles matchup
- Western Conference leader Los Angeles and Utah meet
- Orlando hosts Los Angeles after Davis’ 50-point game
- 'I'm NOT Katherine!' Socialite Keating's younger sister flees Los Angeles home with her dog after former Australian prime minister's daughter is revealed to have been waved out of Jeffrey Epstein's lair by Prince Andrew
- Trump County Joins Liberal Los Angeles to Import More Refugees
- Top Los Angeles homeless official steps down as crisis deepens
- Seattle Seahawks vs. Los Angeles Rams: Where to Watch Sunday Night Football, TV Channel, Live Stream
- Ketamine Healing Clinic of Los Angeles Announces Ketamine Treatment Program for Alcoholism
- Indiana faces Los Angeles, seeks 5th straight home win