Two people have died and 8 others have been wounded in a shooting in South Carolina. The incident took place before dawn on Saturday in a crowded bar in Lancaster. Those killed and injured were caught up in the crossfire. Four of the injured were airlifted to hospital and the extent of their injuries is not yet known. Four others were hospitalised with non-life threatening injuries. The county sheriff department believes the incident broke out when two individuals who had a grievance came across each other. One is said to have targeted the other. The police are still on the hunt for a shooter.
- U.S. Seeks Death Penalty for Dylann Roof in Charleston Church Shootings
- Police: 35 shots fired at house, 11-year-old girl killed
- Man killed in police shootout after domestic violence call
- Trial starts for man accused in deadly S Carolina robbery
- SC remembers 7 officers injured, killed in Florence ambush
- Officer-Involved Shooting Details Contradicted By Bodycam Footage (Video)
- Community mourns, prays after Va. live TV shooting
- Don’t Be Like Me, a Person Who Read Chapters One and Two of Nikki Haley’s Book
- Cops 'Need to Be Killed': California Professor's Old Comments Resurface After Officer Fatally Shot
- Thousands of pounds of fish, thousands of voters and 21 presidential candidates: What to know about Rep. Jim Clyburn's 'World Famous Fish Fry'
2 Killed in a shooting in South Carolina have 224 words, post on www.euronews.com at September 21, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.