Actress and musician Selena Gomez is ready to unveil her own beauty line. Her production company July Moon reportedly filed an application to trademark Gomez’s name on July 11, according to the US Patent Trademark Office.The range is said to include fragrances, cosmetics, skin-care, hair-care, soaps, moisturisers and essential oils.This is not Gomez’s first foray into business. Recently, she designed a bikini for her best friend’s swimwear company, Krahs. In 2011, she brought out a fragrance with Adrenalina Inc. She has also collaborated with Puma and Coach to design clothes, bags, accessories and shoes.Previously, she had launched her own back-to-school clothing line, Dream Out Loud, in 2011 at Kmart, now unavailable. Gomez’s latest venture follows closely on the heels of Lady Gaga’s Haus Laboratories and Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty. Kylie Jenner also became the world’s youngest self-made billionaire after the success of her beauty line, Kylie Cosmetics.
- World Lupus Day is TODAY! The signs, symptoms and treatment of Selena Gomez’s condition
- 'Kids in cages! No access to simple dignities!' Selena Gomez condemns the 'inhumane' conditions at migrant detention centers where children sleep in aluminum blankets and are denied toothbrushes and soap
- Lady Gaga launches makeup line, all under £54
- El Chapo's wife launches fashion line using drug lord's name
- A guide to the racism scandal that's tearing Beauty YouTube apart
- Kim Kardashian releases KKW Beauty Mattes Collection today
- Palace insiders close to ex-Malaysian King slam his Russian beauty queen ex-wife for divorce demands of '£8m London home, £1.2m Moscow flat and £24k-a-month'
- Inventor attorney finds inspiration for her successful product lines from her own life
- Venezuelan Court Shuts Down ‘Miss Venezuela’ Beauty Pageant
Selena Gomez will soon launch her own beauty line have 286 words, post on www.ibtimes.co.uk at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.