As a precaution, the show had to be moved up one day due to the threat of Hurricane Dorian.
In the end, Mick, Keith, Charlie, and Ronnie were said to have been in rare form when they hit the stage to play their bevy of hits like Start Me Up, Honky Tonk Woman and You Can’t Always Get What You Want.
The finish line: Rolling Stones wrapped up their No Filter Tour with a show at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida Friday night; pictured are guitarist Ronnie Wood, singer Mick Jagger, drummer Charlie Watts and guitarist/vocals Keith Richards
With the energy of someone half his age, Mick Jagger owed the large stage as he danced and prowled the large stage with his signature voice and seemingly endless charisma.
They opened with their classics Jumping Jack Flash and It’s Only Rock And Roll (But I Like It).
In all the tore through 20 songs, ending with an Encore of Gimme Shelter and (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction.
Rockin’ the house: Mick, Keith and company were said to be a rare form when they hit the stage
It factor: Mick Jagger owned the large stage as he danced and prowled the large stage with his signature voice and seemingly endless charisma.
Start Them Up! The band opened the show with their classics Jumping Jack Flash and It’s Only Rock And Roll (But I Like It)
The first leg of the tour started way back in September 9, 2017, with two shows in Germany and ended in France at the end of October of that year.
The English rockers remained in Europe for the second leg from May into July.
The tour was rolling along on its way to becoming one of the most commercially successful concert tours of 2017 and 2018.
Health scare: The North American leg of the No Filter Tour had to be postponed due to Jagger’s heart surgery in April 2019
Promise kept: The tour picked back up June 21 in Chicago, about two moths after his surgery; pictured is guitarist Ronnie Wood, 72
Cool cat: Richards, 75, put on his blues-infused guitar playing on display
But then, in March of this year, fans got the shocking news that the North American leg, consisting of 17 shows, had to be postponed because Jagger had to undergo heart valve replacement surgery in April.
The legendary frontman, 76, promised the band would be back to make up all the dates after he recovered.
And in the end he and the guys lived up to that promise.
The Rolling Stones have now been together since 1962, which translates to 57 years.
Legends! Rolling Stones have now been together since 1962, which translates to 57 years
- The Magnificent Seven: Rolling Stone’s 2007 Feature on Arcade Fire
- ‘Wasn’t drunk’ Jo Wood breaks her ankle at ex-husband Ronnie's house ahead of concert
- Kiss’s Paul Stanley on Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Snafus, His New Memoir, and Baboon Hair
- Playing Ping-Pong with Hinds, Spain's most fun rock band
- Dead and Company’s Upcoming Tour Will Be Band’s Last: Report
- Nic Collins Looks Back on Final Genesis Tour and Ahead to New Band Better Strangers
- Olivia Rodrigo Finds Her Teenage Dream at ‘Sour’ Tour Opener in Portland
- ‘Imaginary Playgrounds’: Kikagaku Moyo’s Psych-Rock Odyssey
- Zac Brown Blasts the ‘Poison’ of Today’s Politics, Says He’s Planning an Insane Super Jam for New Tour
- Al Franken Accused of Forcibly Kissing, Groping Radio Host on USO Tour
- The Classic-Rock Ecstasy of The War on Drugs
- Paul McCartney was 'cured' after listening to rock star's chart-topping song
- Jennifer Lopez and fiance Ben Affleck spotted house hunting with his son Samuel in LA
- Bonnie Raitt on Her New Album, Recovery as a Long Game, and a Post-Quarantine Return to Touring — Just in the Nick of Time
- South Florida Lawmakers, Surfside Victims’ Families Want Condo Reform Brought Up In Special Session
- Super Bowl visit inspires singer Chesney as tour begins
- Super Bowl performance inspired Kenny Chesney for his new tour, he says
- The Most Progressive and Perverse of Devo, According to Mark Mothersbaugh
- Why it’s Harder Than Ever to Be a Young Band on the Road
- Watch Father John Misty’s ‘Chloë and the Next 20th Century’ Album Release Concert
Rolling Stones rock the house as they wrap up No Filter Tour with powerful show in Florida have 745 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 31, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.