Police have confirmed that a republican parade held in Carnlough on Saturday afternoon has passed off peacefully.
A spokesperson for the PSNI said: “No incidents have been reported to police at this time.”
Speaking ahead of the event, DUP MLA David Hilditch MLA said: “It will be interesting to see the approach the PSNI take to this parade after the disproportionate, heavy-handed tactics we seen in Londonderry last weekend.”
According to the Parades Commission, 1,000 participants and 500 supporters were expected to take part in the parade organised by North Antrim Martyrs Republican Flute Band.
- Warning: Your Data Has Been Compromised – Terbium Labs Releases Top 10 Dark Web Warning Signs an Unwanted Incident has Occurred
- August South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) Payment Cycle Goes Without Incidents
- Tourist Dies After He Was Punched By Suspect in Mistaken Uber Incident
- As Summer Winds Down Racist Pool Incidents Keep Happening
- BRPD announces new video release policy for officer involved incidents
- Smith County grand jury indicts suspects in Fun Forest Park shooting incident
- EXCLUSIVE: Postal worker plans to sue city over false arrest in Brooklyn, says he’s traumatized from the incident
- Cops hunt 2 pervs who groped women in separate Brooklyn, Staten Island incidents
- SEE IT: New Foot Locker ad with LSU’s Ben Simmons spoofs D’Angelo Russell-Nick Young recording incident
- Ex-Mets star Jose Reyes will likely receive 60-game suspension, maybe more, for domestic violence incident: report