For the April-June quarter, Nestlé India reported net profit increase of 11% from the year-ago quarter, at ₹438 crore, led by sales and volumes growth. Net sales were up 11.35% to ₹2,982.8 crore on-year, it said.
Maggi is currently manufactured at three plants. Fresh investments will pan out over two years, it said.
- Sidbi net profit slips 18 pc to Rs 1,958 crore in FY22
- TCS Q1 net profit rises 5.2%, wage increase impacts operating margin
- Salmonella found in world's biggest chocolate plant
- Woodside profit slides 39pc on oil price slump
- Gujarat Gas Q1 PAT may dip 13% YoY to Rs. 414.3 cr: Prabhudas Lilladher
- News18 Afternoon Digest: Maggi, Nescafe, Red Label, Others Daily Items to Cost More as HUL, Nestle Hike Prices & Other Stories
- Maggi row: In a first, Centre moves Consumer Forum
- Tech sector tops net cash companies
- Hardik Patel’s appointment as Gujarat Congress working chief announces new form of old politics
- Salmonella found in world’s biggest chocolate plant
- A Tasmanian Liberal told parliament old-growth forests are net carbon emitters. Is that correct?
- In Gujarat, Covid crisis brings estranged couples together for second chance
- Georgia Power proposes 12% increase in bills, with 2023 leap
- Attempting to balance green ideas with profit
- LG Energy Solution reports 73% drop in 2nd operating profit
- Raymond aims to be net debt-free company in next 3 years
- 'Shrinkflation' Sends Grocery Bills Sky High Before You See It Coming
- State Bank of India Q4 Results Preview | Profit may surge 50% on healthy loan growth, asset quality
- 'Better than AFL': NBA nets the dreams of country kids
- Samsung reports mixed second quarter as profit growth slows
Nestle net profit increases 11 per cent; Maggi plant to come up in Gujarat have 275 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at August 3, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.