PUBLISHED: 21:52 25 August 2019 | UPDATED: 21:52 25 August 2019
A man was rescued from a van following a crash on the A11 near Wymondham. Photo: Google
A man had to be cut from a van after a crash on the A11.
You may also want to watch:
The incident happened at around 5.40pm on Sunday, August 25, when a van crashed near the Wymondham junction on the Norwich-bound A11.
An ambulance was sent to the scene and called for back up from the fire service on arrival.
Crews from Hethersett, Earlham and Carrow used hydraulic rescue equipment to release the man from the van, and made the scene safe at around 5.10pm.
- Ice cream man's vans 'torched by arsonists in summer turf war feud'
- China landslide: Man rescued alive in Shenzhen after 67 hours
- Minnesota Man Rescued After Trying To Ice Fish In November
- Survivor haunted by screams of his dying family after police find all six bodies of his relatives submerged in van after it was swept away off a bridge by rising Hurricane Harvey floodwaters
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Spoiler Gets a Crazy New Set of Powers
- What Does 'Ant-Man and the Wasp' Mean for 'Avengers 4'?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Will Ghost Appear in 'Avengers 4'?
- Former president of Inter Milan withdraws from Ninh Van Bay
- Mown down in the street: Scores are run over in ISIS van attack on Barcelona that killed THIRTEEN and injured more than 100 before suspect fled on foot
- California woman speaks of 'life-changing' attack by a homeless man who 'poured a bucket full of hot diarrhea over her head'