Lifestyle / Entertainment by Press Association 18/08/2019, 8:43 pm Send us a story Sign up to our Daily newsletter Love Islanders Wes Nelson and Arabella Chi have apparently confirmed they are an item. The pair have been romantically linked in recent weeks. On Sunday they appeared to make their relationship official when they both posted a snap from a night out together on Instagram. Wes, who was a contestant on Love Island last year, captioned the shot: “It was raining so I brought my ‘umbrella’… if you know you know… #LoveIsland (flash doing bits to my eyes lolllll).” Arabella, who was one of the 2019 crop, wrote: “Delicious Evening With A Delicious Human.” The post drew comments from some of their fellow former contestants. “Insta official yeah,” said Josh Denzel, while Elma Pazar posted: “Living for this.” Wes was previously in a relationship with Megan Barton Hanson, after they fell for each other on the ITV2 show, while Arabella enjoyed a flirtation with Danny Williams during her time in the villa.
- Love Island's Georgia Steel turns heads in gold mini dress as she enjoys dinner date with beau Callum Izzard
- Love Island's Olivia Bowen and Arabella Chi flaunt their figures in skimpy sportswear as they join their show beaus for star-studded BoohooMAN activewear launch
- Love Island's Rebecca Gormley looks tense as she steps out amid drama with Biggs Chris over her drunken sleepover with Michael Griffiths
- Love Island's Georgia Steel looks sensational in thigh-high leather boots and a polka dot mini dress as she models her new clothing line
- Hidden sign may have predicted Love Island's Maura and Curtis' split weeks ago
- Love Island's Georgia Steel teases a glimpse of her toned abs in a grey cropped hoodie as she models her new clothing range
- Love Island's Georgia Harrison showcases her svelte frame and pert posterior in a pink asymmetric swimsuit during recent Tenerife break
- Love Island's Cara De La Hoyde and Nathan Massey reveal they are hoping for a baby girl after announcing she is pregnant with their second child
- Love Island's Priscilla Anyabu stuns in a plunging green dress as she enjoys a passionate kiss with Mike Boateng at the British Ethnic Diversity Sports Awards
- Love Island's Francesca Allen looks radiant in a polka dot mini dress as she enjoys a night out with pregnant sister Claudia
Love Islanders Wes and Arabella appear to confirm relationship have 388 words, post on www.eveningexpress.co.uk at August 18, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.