Love Islanders Wes Nelson and Arabella Chi have apparently confirmed they are an item.
The pair have been romantically linked in recent weeks.
On Sunday they appeared to make their relationship official when they both posted a snap from a night out together on Instagram.
Wes, who was a contestant on Love Island last year, captioned the shot: “It was raining so I brought my ‘umbrella’… if you know you know… #LoveIsland (flash doing bits to my eyes lolllll).”
Arabella, who was one of the 2019 crop, wrote: “Delicious Evening With A Delicious Human.”
The post drew comments from some of their fellow former contestants.
“Insta official yeah,” said Josh Denzel, while Elma Pazar posted: “Living for this.”
Wes was previously in a relationship with Megan Barton Hanson, after they fell for each other on the ITV2 show, while Arabella enjoyed a flirtation with Danny Williams during her time in the villa.
- EXCLUSIVE: 'I've had to throw out everything!' Love Island's Alexandra Cane confirms she's now a SIZE 6 after two stone weight-loss and says her clothes are 'literally hanging off'
- Love Island’s Belle Hassan kisses Tommy Fury AND Anton, Danny steals Jourdan from Curtis and Stevie finally kisses Lucie
- 'I almost gave up this whole life': Love Island's Zara McDermott claims 'toxic relationship' with ex-boyfriend Adam Collard 'stripped her of all confidence' as she reflects on a tumultuous 2019
- Love Island: Lucie and George are AXED from the villa during dramatic double dumping... as the Islanders voted to save ill-fated Amy and Curtis
- Whoops! Love Island Australia star Erin Barnett accidentally confirms her I'm A Celebrity appearance in a new trailer
- 'I haven't seen her in a little bit': Love Island's Curtis Pritchard hints at a strain with Maura Higgins as he claims they're too busy too see each other over Christmas
- Love Island's Lucie Donlan jokes about her singleness with saucy ski slope bikini snap
- Jameela Jamil hits back at Caroline Flack over Love Island's 'lack of diversity'... after host questions if she's 'actually even watched the show'
- Megan Barton Hanson EXCLUSIVE: Love Island star reignites feud with Laura Anderson as she likes unsavoury comment branding her a 'mess'
- Has Dani Dyer split with Jack Fincham, what’s her Instagram, when is her book out and who is the Love Island star’s dad?