Civil debate is part of what
makes our country great
Re: “We must put public safety before politics to save American lives” (Opinion section, Aug. 11):
Thank you so much for leading by example:
1) creating a collaborative viewpoint across strong differences
Above all, thank you for believing there is a middle ground, and that having a civil debate is part of what makes our country great.
Michelle MurphySan Martin
- Western Mail letters: Friday, July 12, 2019
- Populism can be beaten back by libraries. Really
- Harvard falls to the diversocrats
- Europe, Inc.
- How Europe’s biggest media company infiltrated the EU
- Johnson must 'be straight' over no-deal
- Is there a growing far-right threat online?
- Sir Kim Darroch resigns as British Ambassador after leak
- British Ambassador to United States slammed by Trump resigns
- Trump wins in bid to oust British Ambassador to US