Video Moritz Leitner sums up the disappointment after Norwich City’s 3-2 Premier League defeat to Chelsea Picture: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd Paul Chesterton Norwich City’s Premier League defeat to Chelsea confirmed to Daniel Farke the Canaries can buck the odds and stay up – although the head coach is keen to cut out the defensive errors. City were punished heavily for lapses at crucial moments in the build up to all three Chelsea goals at Carrow Road, but Farke insisted it was another step forward for his newly-promoted club.”We don’t have to worry too much. We have had three unbelievably tough games and played, for me, two of the best sides in this division,” said Farke. “We have the first win under our belt and we have been competitive. I trust my players and I knew it before this game but the manner we competed should give us even more confidence. “It will always be difficult for us to get points against Chelsea, but we don’t raise the white flag. If we try with this group, of young, technically good players, to only defend then we have no chance against a side like Chelsea. “The first 15 minutes of the… Read full this story
- 'I don't think Seamus Coleman is that type of player'
- Former Rangers player Fernando Ricksen dies aged 43
- Players face tough time, venues sans drinking water facility
- Desperate hunt for missing female rugby player who vanished after night out in her hometown as police and mountain rescue teams search rivers for popular 22-year-old
- What Are You Afraid Of? Take a Chill Pill and Become a Fearless Public Speaker!
- Dont Mistake a Web Site for Advertising
- County chairmen don't need to protect players from defeat
- Your Ads: If They Ain't Broke Dont Fix-Em
- Hair Style Magazines? Dont Waste Money, These Are The Best
- Appraisals - Dont Sell Yourself Short
'I don't acccuse my players in public' have 320 words, post on www.edp24.co.uk at August 25, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.