PUBLISHED: 12:43 14 August 2019 | UPDATED: 12:43 14 August 2019
The inquest was held at Norfolk coroner’s court. Picture: David Bale
An inquest has opened into the death of a four-month-old baby at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital (NNUH).
You may also want to watch:
Irene Shiminsky, who was born on April 5 at Gorleston, died at the hospital on August 2 this year, an inquest in Norwich heard on Wednesday.
Her medical cause of death was given as a cerebral haemorrhagic infarction. Prematurity was also listed as a contributing factor.
A full inquest is due to take place at the Norfolk Coroner’s Court in Norwich on January 7, 2020.
- 8-Month-Old Baby Dies After Falling Off His Bed
- A Four-Month-Old Baby Allegedly Choked To Death After Being Fed Milk By Babysitter
- 9-Month-Old Baby Allegedly Raped By A Teenage Boy In Petaling Jaya
- 4-month-old baby girl 'raped,' dumped in a farm
- Obando town now under state of calamity, 11-month-old baby boy in Malolos City drowned
- Video Shows What Happened Moments Before The Deadly Crash That Killed A 3-Month-Old Baby
- Suspect in 4-month-old baby's rape arrested
- Suspect in 4-month-old baby's rape a junkie
- [FACT OR FAKE #59] Hey Girl, Did Ryan Gosling Really Adopt A Nine-Month Old Baby?
- [PHOTOS] A Miracle Emerges From The Rubble In Nepal As A 4-Month-Old Baby Is Rescued Alive