Swansea winger Nathan Dyer could miss his side’s Sky Bet Championship clash with Birmingham on Sunday.
Dyer picked up a hamstring injury during his side’s win over Preston on August 17 and missed the 3-1 victory at QPR on Wednesday.
Aldo Kalulu is another likely absentee after missing the midweek game through injury and could be replaced by George Byers.
Centre-back Joe Rodon is expected to keep his place in the starting line-up after the Wales Under-21 international suffered online abuse following the Preston game.
Birmingham defender Maxime Colin is expected to return for the trip to Wales.
Manager Pep Clotet said he expected Colin to return after he picked up a slight strain and missed his side’s 2-0 victory over Barnsley on Tuesday.
Jake Clarke-Salter, on-loan from Chelsea, is also expected to return after missing out midweek with a slight back problem.
Clotet’s squad is set to return to full strength after playing on Tuesday without a defensive substitute.
- How To Build Up A Full Collection Of Chalet School Books
- Discover The Secrets For Success And Inner Peace (Part 2)
- Sammy-Lee Lodwig murder trial: Jason Farrell 'tied victim to bed'
- 2006-07 English Football League Predictions
- English Football League Predictions
- Don't Allow Outside Factors To Determine What You Think You Are Capable Of
- Align Your Thoughts For Success
- History Of UK Car Registration System
- The Future of Business: Is It Getting Personal?
- Wellness In Appreciating the Moments