Lizzie McGuire is 13 going on 30. The beloved Disney Channel show is officially getting a reboot on the new streaming platform, Disney+ — and yes, it will star the original Lizzie herself, Hilary Duff. In the words of the iconic character, “This is what dreams are made of.”After news of the reboot was announced at the D23 Expo on Friday, Duff shared her excitement for the show on Instagram, along with nostalgic clips from the show.”SURPRISE!!! I’ve been trying to contain this excitement for a loooong time while this has been in the works!” she wrote. “I am beyond excited to be home again, back with my girl … and into her 30’s.” Duff said the new show will feature a 30-year-old McGuire, rather than the 13-year-old girl the world fell in love with. ”Lizzie has also grown up, she’s older, she’s wiser, she has a much bigger shoe budget,” Duff said from the stage Friday, Variety reported. “She has her dream job, the perfect life right now working as an apprentice to a fancy New York City decorator. “Duff said the character now has “the perfect man, who owns a fancy restaurant. She’s getting ready to celebrate her 30th birthday.”It’s safe… Read full this story
- Hilary Duff to star in ‘How I Met Your Mother’ sequel series
- Who are Hilary Duff’s parents?
- Hilary Duff to star in 'How I Met Your Mother' sequel for Hulu
- Hilary Duff Will Recount
- How to Buy the Lizzie McGuire Colourpop Collaboration Now
- Hilary Duff covers up her baby bump in an oversized dress shirt and bicycle shorts while running errands in LA
- 'Happy week earth side little bit!' Hilary Duff shares first portrait of newborn daughter Mae on Instagram
- Hilary Duff confirms she's welcomed third child with beautiful family photo from birth
- Hilary Duff hopes her kids are 'compassionate' as she prepares for baby number three
- Hilary Duff’s
Disney is bringing back Hilary Duff for a "Lizzie McGuire" reboot have 315 words, post on www.cbsnews.com at August 24, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.