PUBLISHED: 07:14 22 August 2019 | UPDATED: 07:23 22 August 2019
The A14 is closed between junctions 38 and 44. Picture: GOOGLE MAPS
Drivers are facing up to 60 minute delays and queues of more than five miles after a vehicle has broken down near Bury St Edmunds.
The A14 westbound between junctions 43 and 38 is currently closed due to overrunning roadworks following a broken down works vehicle.
Highways England has resources deployed working hard to restore the normal conditions as soon as possible.
A spokesman said: “Traffic is queuing for approximately 4.5 miles back to J46. Allow an extra 60 minutes for your journey.”
- Start of Dolphins-Giants game delayed 51 minutes by weather
- FIFA panel invites debate on ‘radical’ 60-minute game clock
- Dribbling on free kicks? 60-minute games? FIFA’s lawmakers consider huge changes to soccer
- Marshawn Lynch tells 60 Minutes Sports 'I'm retired'
- Baldwin tells “60 Minutes Sports” he's gotten death threats
- Colorado Avalanche Must Play Full 60 Minutes
- Panthers-Titans preseason game delayed 30 minutes by weather
- St. Bonaventure beats UMass 60-56 to close season (Mar 04, 2017)
- St. Bonaventure beats UMass 60-56 to close season
- Live coverage: 60 Minutes’ report on Allegiant Air