Brian McCollum Detroit Free Press Published 10:47 AM EDT Aug 6, 2019 Main stage performers including Third Eye Blind, the All-American Rejects, the Four Tops and Theory of a Deadman will lead the music lineup at the 2019 edition of Arts, Beats & Eats in Royal Oak. The lineup of 200-plus performers — including a genre-spanning array of local talent — was announced Tuesday morning by producers of the 22nd annual festival, formally named Soaring Eagle Arts, Beats & Eats Presented by Flagstar Bank. The Labor Day weekend fest, set for Aug. 30-Sept. 2, will feature music on nine stages, including a Michigan Lottery National Stage showcasing performances by Phillip Phillips, Night Ranger and Starship. Organizers also announced the honorary renaming of Washington Avenue to L. Brooks Patterson Boulevard during the festival’s four days, in honor of the late Oakland County Executive. Patterson, who died Saturday at 80, was a longtime AB&E backer and helped spearhead the event when it debuted in Pontiac in 1998. Food from 40-plus area restaurants and caterers will be available, including first-time AB&E participants Fogo de Chão, Prime 29 Steakhouse and Johnny’s Italian Steakhouse. Flagstar Bank is again partnering with Gleaners Community Food Bank to provide… Read full this story
- Ending the infection that scrapes eyes blind
- What to Eat When You’re Stressed – Top 10 Super Foods to Consider
- Can an unbalanced diet negatively affect your eye health?
- Top 3 Ways to Prevent Age-Related Eye Diseases
- Healthy Habits to Boost Your Eye Health
- Movies and emotional eating: Study shows sad movies are bad for your diet
- Eating together makes for a healthier family, even if it's just a few meals a week
- Try a dance workout among the art at Minneapolis Sculpture Garden
- Time-Lapse Videos Forge Link Between Arts and Sciences
- The Weirdest And Worst Lara Croft Fan Art
Arts, Beats & Eats lineup, schedule: Third Eye Blind, Four Tops have 304 words, post on eu.freep.com at August 1, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.