QPR defender Angel Rangel could be back in contention for the Sky Bet Championship match against Wigan.
The Spaniard sat out the midweek home defeat by former club Swansea, with Todd Kane coming in at right-back.
Holding midfielders Luke Amos and Geoff Cameron both came off with muscular issues, so will be assessed.
Left-back Lee Wallace (hip) continues to build up his match fitness while winger Olamide Shodipo (knee) is expected to be out for around three weeks.
Wigan forward Kieffer Moore sustained a calf problem during the midweek defeat at Middlesbrough and continues to be assessed.
Jamal Lowe made a first league start following his summer move from Portsmouth and could retain his place in attack.
Midfielder Joe Williams is available again after serving a one-match suspension.
Forward Joe Garner (rib) continues his recovery along with Josh Windass (calf), Anthony Pilkington (hamstring) and Joe Gelhardt (quad).
- Leigh Griffiths makes scoring return to Celtic team in friendly
- Angels find strength in returning numbers vs. A's
- Retired UFC Champion Escapes Jail Time, Could Make MMA Return
- Messi will make Argentina return next month – Scaloni
- Hudson-Odoi will make Chelsea return against Grimsby
- Kobe Bryant On Los Angeles Lakers Making Playoffs: 'Of Course It Can'
- Andy Murray to make singles return in Cincinnati next week
- Andy Murray to make singles return at Cincinnati Masters
- Clijsters makes shock return to tennis after twice retiring
- Leigh Griffiths makes scoring return to Celtic first team