Something to look forward to: In the age of $1,000 flagships, it’s always refreshing to see budget phones catering to the demands of what most people actually need from a smartphone. Nokia’s budget 2.2 model announced in June for international markets is now finally available to buy for consumers in the US. It ships with Android One (based on 9.0 Pie) out of the box that ensures the latest OS updates for two years and security patches for three years. HMD continues to churn out Nokia phones targeted at the lower- and mid-tier market. There is also the Nokia 9 PureView with its five rear cameras, but coming in at under $700 means it’s still a budget alternative to most modern flagships. While making standout features in expensive phones gets harder with each generation keeping in mind even loftier consumer expectations, budget phones usually delight when they punch above their weight with neat little touches, like the Nokia 2.2 does with its removable 3,000mAh battery. Available at Amazon and Best Buy, the super cheap 4G LTE smartphone isn’t going big in the processing department, but that’s expected. It’s powered by the MediaTek Helio A22 SoC, featuring 4 Cortex A53 cores… Read full this story
- Hair Removal Cream - Probably the Best Hair Removal Cream Available
- Welcome the New Nokia 2730 Classic
- Nokia 3720 - Safety First!
- Nokia N85 - Not Just a Mobile Phone
- Nokia N96 Vodafone - Best Combo Pack
- Need Your Phone Battery to Last Longer?
- Nokia N97 Mobile Phone - The Best Device Among Others
- Nokia 6120 - Simply a Great Mobile Phone!
- Nokia 5230 XpressMusic Review
- Nokia 2730 Classic
The Nokia 2.2 has a removable battery and is now available in the US for $139 have 261 words, post on www.techspot.com at July 17, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.