Bay City News Service
Published 7:19 pm PDT, Sunday, July 21, 2019
Firefighters responded Wednesday to a fire in McLaren Park.Firefighters responded Wednesday to a fire in McLaren Park.
SAN FRANCISCO (BCN)
On Wednesday, the Fire Department responded to a 3/4-acre wildland fire at the park.
Copyright © 2019 by Bay City News, Inc. Republication, Rebroadcast or any other Reuse without the express written consent of Bay City News, Inc. is prohibited.
- National park suffers from fires, logging
- Hoang Lien National Park suffers from fires, logging
- Seven injured in massive blaze at Germany's largest theme park
- Park gears up for ANA Inspiration in California
- Residents in high rises suffer water cuts
- Hanoi suffers alarming air pollution almost entire Q1 2018: report
- 37 percent of Vietnamese suffer from sleep deprivation: report
- New park puts spring in hamlet’s step
- Illegal logging cuts down national park
- Yen So Park