Jul 16, 10:55 PM EDT Newsletter Signup BusinessTechnologyWorldNationalMedia & CultureOpinionSportsLuxury World By Kalyan Kumar 07/16/19 AT 10:54 PM The cruise holiday of an old couple reportedly went sour when they were forcibly kicked off citing the husband’s stolen passport during the excursion in Rome.The incident involving a British holidaymaker and wife happened on cruise Italy in April this year onboard the ship of Regent Seven Seas Cruises.The couple was on board Seven Seas Explorer after paying $12, 400 for the luxury cruise holidays. Chris Crook, 70, and Sarah, 63 had booked on the 12-day all-inclusive cruise package holiday from Barcelona to Venice.Halfway the travel, the old couple ended up in Rome stranded after losing a passport and evicted from the ship. They drained more money to got home with the haunting pain of a traumatic journey and regrets on the unsupportive attitude of the cruise line.The nightmare in Rome The couple’s nightmare began in Rome where the ship arrived late at 4 pm instead of 7 was caused by a passenger’s heart attack on board.That made the ship spent an extra day in the city. The next day, the couple went out exploring the city and headed to a side… Read full this story
- After 'A.D.' screening, Beard jokes he's off to L.A. to be 'best, new 70-year-old actor'
- A 70-year-old man taking an evening walk in Salford was left with a broken neck after a brutal attack
- 70-year-old mother/grandmother graduates with Ph.D. from IU
- New National Parks: Michael Gove Has Some Big Proposals For 70-Year-Old System
- Stars swept away by spectacular Chanel fashion show featuring cruise ship
- Carnival cruise ship that departed from New Orleans floods after water line break
- Mumbai Crime: Man punches 3-year-old stepson to death because he was not his biological son
- Watch: Seven-year-old draws inspiration from Mo Salah for goal celebration
- VI ‘slow to prepare’ for big cruise ships
- Riding 30 mph go-karts at sea? NCL strives for high-energy fun with its new cruise ship
70-Year-Old Kicked Off Cruise Ship After Passport Gets Stolen have 323 words, post on www.ibtimes.com at July 15, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.