Among the recently launched, 200 cc Hero MotoCorp trio, the Xtreme 200S is attracting more attention of potential buyers than the XPulse 200 and the XPulse 200T, reports BikeWale.
The 200 cc trio was launched in India last month, and we are yet to receive product-wise sales performance of the motorcycles. However, select dealerships have confirmed to the motoring portal that the Xtreme 200S is in higher demand than the XPulse 200 duo. Do note that the Xtreme 200S is costlier than the XPulse 200 and the XPulse 200T. The fully-faired member of the Xtreme family is available for INR 98,500*, while the XPulse 200 (carb) costs INR 97,000*. The road-focused XPulse 200T can be yours for INR 94,000*. The fuel-injected XPulse 200 retails for INR 1.05 lakh*.
The 200 cc motorcycles were designed and developed at the Hero Centre of Innovation and Technology (CIT). All three models carry a premium hardware setup that includes full LED headlight, digital instrument console with a first-in-class Bluetooth connectivity and turn-by-turn navigation.
The carb variants share identical engine specifications. The 199.6 cc oil-cooled single-cylinder engine makes 18.4 PS of power at 8,000 rpm and 17.1 Nm of torque at 6,500 rpm. The XPulse 200 is the only model among the three that comes with the option of fuel injection technology, although the performance numbers are no different from the carburettor model. The carburettor and fuel injected models employ a five-speed gearbox.
Anchoring hardware includes single-discs on both wheels while the safety net includes single-channel ABS on the 200 cc trio. While the Xtreme 200S and the XPulse 200T feature conventional rotors, the XPulse 200 comes with petal-type discs on both ends.
The XPulse 200 comes with a 21-inch front wheel for enhanced off-roading prowess. Other off-road-focused hardware on the XPulse 200 includes wire-spoke wheels, engine bash plate, fork gaiters and a tall-set front fender. A wind deflector is standard on this model. The road-biased Xtreme 200S and the XPulse 200T, on the other hand, use 17-inch alloy wheels that come wrapped in tubeless tyres. The 17-inch wheels give the Xtreme 200S and XPulse 200T better on-road handling.
People who have booked the Xpulse duo can expect the deliveries to commence by mid-June. The XTreme 200S factory dispatches, as mentioned in the source report, are likely to start soon.
- Hero Xtreme 200S & Xpulse 200T BS6 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Here Are The Details
- Hero Xtreme 160R Arrives At Dealerships After Its Launch Last Month
- Apartment supply in Ha Noi to surge in H2 meeting higher demand: Savills
- Apartment supply in Hà Nội to surge in H2 meeting higher demand: Savills
- Hero’s Annual Report Shows Signs Of Growth: Brand To Roll Out 100 Millionth Vehicle This Year
- British PM Boris Johnson Rides Hero Bicycle At Launch Of UK’s Cycling & Walking Initiative
- Motorcycle sales may continue to outperform scooters in near term: Report
- An anti-hero of our time
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - At loggerheads, Congress, White House to let jobless payout lapse
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Trump pivots on convention; GOP punts on virus bill
- The Hill's Coronavirus Report: Rep. Angie Craig says we need an equitable distribution plan for an eventual vaccine that reaches all communities; Moderna vaccine enters phase 3 trial in US today
- Hero policeman David Whyte, 42, fights for his life after trying to tackle knifeman asylum seeker who stabbed six at Glasgow hotel before being shot dead - days after complaining he was 'very hungry' amid 'poor' conditions
- Convoy Carrying Equipment for US Forces in Iraq Reportedly Targeted in Twin Bombing Attacks
- Coronavirus live updates: Three Bay Area counties report triple-digit increases in infections
- Coronavirus live updates: California exceeds 200 deaths in one day for first time
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - After delays, Senate GOP to unveil COVID-19 bill
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Euro, euro zone bond markets hold out hope for recovery fund; stocks higher
- India gold breaches key psychological level, dampening demand
- Special report: an outsider’s guide to the City of London
- Mitch McConnell slaps down Donald Trump's demand to move the election over claims of 'mail-in fraud' as Republican leaders line up against call
Hero Xtreme 200S in higher demand than the XPulse twins – Report have 683 words, post on indianautosblog.com at June 3, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.