By: Shayesta Nazir 12 Jun 2019 6:48 AM GMT Delhi police has made first arrest in ex-CJI R M Lodha fraud case reports The Indian Express. Man is accused of cheating former Chief Justice of India of Rs. 1 lakh. A report in The Indian Express says that the accused namely Dinesh Mali was arrested from Udaipur on 7th of June. An ATM card has been recovered from his possession through which he had withdrawn the cheated amount. Police is yet to arrest his associate Mukesh, who is said to be at large and police is making all efforts to trace him. Justice Lodha had filed a complaint in the office of Assistant Commissioner of Police EOW and Cyber Cell in Malviya Nagar police station saying that he was duped of Rs 1 lakh by a man who had hacked his friend’s email account and had asked for help with money for medical treatment. “I, on April 19, received a mail from the email ID of B.P. Singh that he required the immediate help of Rs 1 lakh for the treatment of his cousin brother as he (Singh) is unavailable over the phone. I immediately deposited Rs 1 lakh online… Read full this story
- Delhi: Police arrest man for raping minor stepdaughter for 2 years
- Uttar Pradesh: Woman accuses Ola cab driver's accomplice of raping her in Noida, police arrests accused
- Former CJI Lodha terms prevailing situation in judiciary as 'disastrous'
- EOW arrests one in bank fraud case in Odisha
- Police arrest 6 women executives in alleged Andaman tour company scam
- Delhi police books JNU teacher on molestation charges
- Kuwaiti wanted in KD 50,000 worth 11 fraud cases arrested
- Sunanda Pushkar death case: Delhi Police to submit report soon
- Police arrests man who was sealing batteries from parked vehicles
- Police Arrest Man Who Allegedly Solicited Sex From Teen Via Text
Delhi Police Arrests Accused In ex-CJI R M Lodha fraud case have 303 words, post on www.livelaw.in at June 11, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.