Real Madrid unveiled their latest galactico on Thursday (June 13) as Belgian star Eden Hazard was officially presented to fans and the media at the Santiago Bernabeu following his €100 million ($113 million) move from Chelsea. Real did not reveal the fee but Spanish media reports said it was the same price as the club record Madrid paid for Gareth Bale when he joined from Tottenham Hotspur in 2013, a staggering amount considering Hazard was set to become a free agent in June 2020. Hazard’s transfer is the latest in a long run of ‘Galactico’ signings made by Real but he is also the first top-class player to move to the club since Colombian James Rodriguez in 2014. Want more news?
- Bayern Munich Steal Spotlight With 3-1 Friendly Win In Eden Hazard's Real Madrid Debut
- Rivers govt. unveils Real Madrid FC football academy
- Football World Mourns Death of Ex-Arsenal, Real Madrid Player Reyes in Car Crash
- Eden Hazard closer to Real Madrid move after ‘decision’ taken on future
- Real Madrid to sign Eden Hazard after agreeing a €100m fee with Chelsea
- Atletico Madrid Humble Real Madrid 7-3 In Friendly
- Rivers Real Madrid academy: Governor Wike meets Madrid President Perez
- Eden Hazard To Make Real Madrid Debut In La Liga
- 100 Million Pounds Too Cheap For Eden Hazard, Says Chelsea Manager Maurizio Sarri
- Chelsea's Eden Hazard Must Decide Over New Contract: Maurizio Sarri
Belgian star Eden Hazard unveiled as Real Madrid player have 218 words, post on www.euronews.com at June 13, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.