Published 10:44 am PDT, Monday, May 20, 2019 Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 What to do when your rear end is gone 1 / 1 Back to Gallery Dear Car Talk: I have a 2006 Buick Rendezvous. My rear end is completely gone, so I’ve been told. I am a 65-year-old, single woman. I don’t have a lot of money. What does that mean? — Ava Not to worry, Ava. My wife tells me my rear end is completely gone, too. But she’s still sticking with me. The “rear end” is your mechanic’s shorthand for the differential. The differential is essentially a complex box of gears that allows the wheels to turn at different speeds when you take turns. Without it, you’d be dragging your outside wheel along the pavement whenever you turn. Typically, when the gears wear out — or the bearings fail — the differential will start to howl. You’ll hear something that sounds like a deep whistling sound that goes up and down in pitch as you go faster and slower. Sometimes it’ll go away when you step on the gas. Sometimes it’ll go away when you take your foot off the… Read full this story
- The Date
- At the End of the Road - Symptoms of Anxiety Depression and Me Drunk Left A Psychiatrist to Save Me
- How to Make Your Rescue Dog Comfortable in Your Home
- Only For People Disappointed in Their Credit Rating - Part 2
- What Are Some Examples of Insurance Fraud?
- Get Rid of Stubborn Fat - How to Get Rid of Stubborn Fat
- Craigslist Ghosting - What Happened to My Ad?
- Tips For Sport Horse Buying at European Auctions
- The World They've Always Wanted
- Belly Fat - How to Lose Belly Fat - No Sit Ups Required
What to do when your rear end is gone have 300 words, post on www.sfgate.com at May 20, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.