The House Oversight and Government Reform Committee’s Subcommittee on Civil Rights and Civil Liberties is holding a hearing at 2 p.m. EST on Wednesday to “examine the Administration’s efforts to collect accurate statistics on and combat white supremacist hate crimes and domestic terror.” “The hearing will also discuss the impact on the communities most victimized and targeted by white supremacists,” the notice of the hearing states.Witnesses include Susan Bro, mother of Heather Heyer who was killed at a protest in Charlottesville, VA, in 2017, and president of the Heather Heyer Foundation; George Selim, senior vice president of programs at the Anti-Defamation League; Omar Ricci, chairman of the Islamic Center of Southern California; and Michael German, fellow at the Brennan Center for Justice. The list of witnesses does not include anyone from President Donald Trump’s administration. Follow Penny Starr on Twitter
- Book World: A White House correspondent confronts Trump's tantrums and untruths
- U.S. presidential candidate Cory Booker proposes office to fight white supremacy
- Watch: Nurses Union Protests at White House to Demand PPE
- Hear Drake White Celebrate the Easy Life With New Song, ‘Mix ‘Em With Whiskey’
- NFL Draft 2020: Round 2 start time & how to watch live stream
- Here's how to watch live streams of zoo feeding times - from penguins to hippos
- Fans Will Continue to Watch Live Streams After Crisis, Says Bandsintown Survey
- Virtual Chinese GP: Watch LIVE!
- Watch live: California Governor Gavin Newsom gives coronavirus update
- Ashes 2019, 2nd Test: When And Where To Watch Live Telecast, Live Streaming
Watch Live: House Hearing on ‘Confronting White Supremacy’ have 258 words, post on www.breitbart.com at May 15, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.