An oil tanker approaches to the new Jetty during the launch of the new $650 million oil facility in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates on Sept. 21, 2016. The United Arab Emirates said Sunday, May 12, 2019 that four commercial ships near Fujairah “were subjected to sabotage operations” after false reports circulated in Lebanese and Iranian media outlets saying there had been explosions at the Fujairah port. (AP Photo/Kamran Jebreili)An Emirati coast guard vessel passes an oil tanker off the coast of Fujairah, United Arab Emirates, Monday, May 13, 2019. Saudi Arabia said Monday two of its oil tankers were sabotaged off the coast of the United Arab Emirates near Fujairah in attacks that caused “significant damage” to the vessels, one of them as it was en route to pick up Saudi oil to take to the United States. (AP Photo/Jon Gambrell)A fisherman prepares his boat near an oil storage tank in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates, Monday, May 13, 2019. Saudi Arabia said Monday two of its oil tankers were sabotaged off the coast of the United Arab Emirates near Fujairah in attacks that caused “significant damage” to the vessels, one of them as it was en route to pick up… Read full this story
- India uses low crude prices to stockpile 32 million tonnes of oil
- US Threatens to 'Aggressively' Apply Sanctions Over Iranian Oil Tanker Adrian Darya
- Deserted oil tanker in Red Sea could EXPLODE and dump one million barrels of oil into ocean, experts warn
- Industry ‘Could Run Out of Places to Store Oil’ if Coronavirus Crisis Persists, Says Expert
- Oil tankers crowd outside of largest U.S. port with nowhere to unload: "There's no more space"
- From zero to hero: physical oil rally might be short-lived
- Is there Life After the Oil Apocalypse?
- Fire breaks out on oil tanker at Indonesian port
- Iran Reportedly Sends Five Tankers to Venezuela Amid US Economic Blockade
- Oil gains on hopes that easing of coronavirus curbs will trigger demand boost
Three oil tankers ‘sabotaged’ on major oil route have 316 words, post on www.reviewjournal.com at May 13, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.