LOS ANGELES (AP) — Tesla CEO Elon Musk will have to go to trial to defend himself for mocking a British diver as a pedophile in a verbal sparring match that unfolded last summer after the underwater rescue of youth soccer players trapped in a Thailand cave.
- SpaceX's Elon Musk to launch his own car into deep space
- Eight officials in HCM City meter scandal to face trial
- Blair faces trial by theater and TV
- Senior HCMC officials face trial for land-related bribery
- Three former inspectors face trial on corruption charges
- Match fixers to face trial in October
- Swiss Man Faces Prison For Insulting Thai King
- Apple, Samsung CEOs talk but no trial settlement reached
- Hai Phong ex-police official to face trial for power abuse
- Degree thieves face trial for breached contracts
Tesla CEO Elon Musk faces trial for ‘pedo’ insult of diver have 134 words, post on www.philly.com at May 10, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.