Listening is different from believing, and believing is different from trust. Before casting aspersions on the pretext of his ever-stern countenance, America should listen with an open mind at the candor which bellows from below the rigid mustache of John Bolton, President Trump’s National Security Advisor. Bolton, who has recently sparked a myriad of headlines about his militant attitude, is front and center in the current policy debate regarding current global tensions with Iran, Venezuela and North Korea, and he wouldn’t have it any other way. Bolton is savvy and understands the power of having his expert opinion expressed bluntly and widely in the media. He clearly understands the power of candor within that medium. On May 13, the White House reviewed a plan that was supposedly crafted by John Bolton that would send 120,000 US troops to deter Iran. Subsequently, headlines sprawled and chyrons attacked Bolton for his hawkishness. Even Trump seemed to push back against Bolton, claiming that he “tempers Bolton.” The press has excoriated Bolton for being too bellicose, casting him as a villain nefariously adjusting his spectacles, pedantically plotting the next war — another mustachio hellbent on destroying the world. This is untrue. Bolton may be… Read full this story
- Donald Trump is siding with his electioneers over John Bolton on Iran
- Fox News host Tucker Carlson calls John Bolton's firing 'great news for America' and claims he was a 'man of the left' because he believed in the 'brute force of government'
- John Bolton: The conservative hawk tapped by Trump
- Nicolas Maduro's socialist government celebrates the sacking of John Bolton as industry minister describes former US National Security Adviser as the 'biggest liar' who caused untold damage to Venezuelans
- Democrats see John Bolton as potential star witness
- Why Trump fired John Bolton as national security adviser
- Donald Trump announces John Bolton will replace HR McMaster as national security adviser
- Can the International Criminal Court justice experiment survive John Bolton?
- John Bolton says Iran is 'almost certainly' behind oil tanker 'attacks'
- Donald Trump's national security adviser pick John Bolton on North Korea, Russia and Iran
Rush: We Should Listen Before Condemning John Bolton have 352 words, post on dailyutahchronicle.com at May 24, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.