The Green Party is within striking distance of taking two seats in the European elections, while Fianna Fáil is in danger of losing out to former presidential candidate Peter Casey, according to the latest Sunday Business Post/Red C poll. Please Subscribe or Log in to continue reading Please Subscribe or Log in to continue reading Subscribe Login Independent journalism every day With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want. Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile. Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week. Live blogs of major news events. Videos and podcasts from some of the industry’s most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider. Access to The Business Post’s extensive archive.
- Danish pension fund dumps oil majors on climate change concerns
- Evangelicals see the light on climate change
- How changes in our diet can help mitigate climate change
- Trump Will Almost Certainly Break His Promise to Read the Pope's 192-Page Letter On Climate Change
- 'Single Most Important Step' to Fight Climate Change Taken in Historic Agreement
- Donald Trump: Maybe Humans Did the Climate Change After All
- Germany's coastal lowlands under the shadow of climate change
- Election 2019: What happened to the climate change vote we heard about?
- 'We are not alone' in fighting climate change, says Freetown mayor Yvonne Aki-Sawyerr
- Teaching Girls About Climate Change Can Help Their Parents Care Too, Study Finds
Red C poll sees Greens lifted on tide of climate change concerns have 257 words, post on www.businesspost.ie at May 18, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.