Liem pledged his best efforts to improve the city’s business and investment environment so as to offer the best possible conditions for foreign investors, including those from Singapore, adding that a high-ranking delegation of the city is due to make an official visit to Singapore soon in a bid to foster bilateral cooperation. Singapore is Ho Chi Minh City’s biggest investor, with more than 1,100 projects totaling in excess of US$10 billion. It is also the city’s important trade partner, with two-way trade hitting US$3.7 billion. For his part, Chee Hong Tat said Singapore desires to augment cooperation with HCM in science-technology transfer and developing start-up firms, saying that his visit is a good chance for Singaporean businesses to seek cooperation opportunities. The smart city development project of Ho Chi Minh City is a potential one for cooperation between the two sides, he noted. Singaporean enterprises showed their keen interest in cooperating with Ho Chi Minh City in Singapore’s strong fields such as waste treatment, green energy, and production of high-quality agricultural products.
- International travel expo returns to HCM City in 15th edition
- Cisco CEO Chuck Robbins on smart cities architecture: Step by step
- For small cities, taking steps toward predicting crime
- Dangerous Heat Is Coming to Cities Very Soon
- Gadget-obsessed in Ho Chi Minh City
- Singapore ready for cloud, but challenges remain
- 2014 Mini Cooper S Hardtop: The Jalopnik Review
- 2015 Mini John Cooper Works: The Ultimate Track Day Toy For Rich Kids
- Characteristics that define 'intense' cities
- Singapore outlines plan to 'catch up' on becoming cashless society
HCM City keen to step up cooperation with Singapore have 265 words, post on english.vov.vn at May 15, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.