The joint statement said during their talks, the two PMs were delighted at the sound development of the traditional friendship and multi-dimensional cooperation between the two countries and expressed their wish to step up the bilateral cooperation in potential areas. The two sides stressed the importance of maintaining the regular exchange of visits, especially high-level, ministry, locality and business ones to create a strong impetus for the bilateral cooperation over trade-investment, education-training, security-defense, agriculture, food processing, energy, and oil and gas. Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc (L) and Romanian Prime Minister Viorica Dancila at the joint press conference following their talks in Bucharest on April 15 PM Viorica Dancila asserted that during its rotating European Union presidency, Romania will take necessary actions to push the official signing of the European Union-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA) and the European Union Vietnam Investment Protection Agreement (EVIPA), thus generating a momentum to deepen the relations between Vietnam and the EU in general and that between Vietnam and Romania. According to the joint statement, PM Viorica Dancila stressed Romania’s wish to improve its trade balance with Vietnam, so the two sides agreed to soon hold the 16th meeting of the Vietnam-Romania Joint Committee on… Read full this story
- Joint Statement by the Heads of Mission in Kenya on Corruption
- Trudeau says all G-7 members signed joint statement, despite tensions with Trump
- Donald Trump dramatically withdraws endorsement of G7 joint statement, accuses Justin Trudeau of dishonesty
- Trump Plunges G-7 Into Failure With Tweets Against Trudeau, Pulls Out of Joint Statement
- Trump-Kim summit: How to read between the lines of the joint statement
- G7 summit ends in disarray as Trump abandons joint statement
- Trump says U.S. won't endorse G-7 joint statement with world leaders, accuses Trudeau of 'false statements'
- Trump withdraws endorsement of G7 joint statement; accuses Trudeau of dishonesty
- Armenian, Georgian PMs make joint statement after private talks
- President Trump tweets that he now doesn’t endorse G-7 joint statement after Canadian PM’s “false statements”
Vietnam-Romania joint statement emphasizes important partners have 335 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 8, 2019. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.